Adult and Adolescent Services
Located on the East Shore of Harrisburg, Mazzitti & Sullivan Counseling provides mental health services as well as drug and alcohol counseling to those struggling with addiction, depression, anxiety, PTSD, and more. In addition to a wide range of outpatient treatment options for individuals, our Harrisburg counseling center offers group therapy sessions, family support groups, and couples counseling to address a variety of mental, emotional, and behavioral issues that damage a person’s relationships.
Currently, our Harrisburg office is the only Mazzitti & Sullivan location offering a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) for adults.
- Level of Care Assessments
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP)
- Dual Diagnosis IOP
- Specialized Outpatient Groups
- Individual Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Collaborative Family Support Groups
- DUI Assessments
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) for Adults
Our Harrisburg Leadership Team
Jedediah Baker – Program Director